This is a great alternative brownie recipe for cancer patients that still want a sweet treat.
The xylitol, used as a sugar substitute is a 5 carbon sugar. This type of sugar is too large to pass through the intestinal tract and into the blood stream.
Using organic ingredients also reduces the exposure to cancerous pesticides.
Using butter from grass fed cows is better because these cow are not injected with hormones.
Flour such as rice and coconut are gluten free, gluten can cause sluggish blood flow as well as bloating and swelling.
Cage free eggs are also important because they will have a better nutritional value then bleached conventional eggs.
- 1 cup organic grass fed melted butter
- 2/3 cups cocoa powder organic
- 4 cage free eggs
- 2 cups xylitol
- 1 tsp organic vanilla
- ½ cup rice flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375*
- In a bowl put melted butter and cocoa powder mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, xylitol and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine the cocoa mix with the xylitol mix and stir well.
- Mix the flour, the salt and the baking powder.
- Gently add the flour mixture to the wet mixture stir well.
- In a greased 9”x13” oven safe baking dish add the brownie mixture
- And bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven let cool 15-20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy.